Re: Reading netcdf files

From: Mark Esplin
Subject: Re: Reading netcdf files
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 17:02:09 -0500

        Doesn't the mex interface compile from  "c/c++" source to an octave
"oct"
file?  I have been unable to find the source for mexcdf53 on the web.  The
closest that I could find was the file mexcdf53_install.p that was supposed
to contain the source, but it is in MathCad p-code format.  Is the mexcdf
interface proprietary?

                        Thanks,

                              Mark Esplin