Case ID: 651901 inverse fourier transfrom

From: Nathir Rawashdeh
Subject: Case ID: 651901 inverse fourier transfrom
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 10:44:57 -0400

This is in response to Case ID:  651901

Hello Eric,

I am writing in response to your e-mail, which reads:

Do any one know the how to tranport the math type formula written either
by microsoft word or Applixware to IE5 or netscape4.6?  I did one on IE5
from MSword97, but now I forget how to, need your help

Tell two example on maple and mathmatica is not mean I lose interest on
matlab or octave.
rather we should can utilize the public tool to communicate our contuor
or direction of ideas easily,

so I tried to change your suggestion f=-32:0.25:32, but the result still
be oscolated around 0 rather than a rectangular kind's shape y=2 0<x<1,
y=1 1<x<2;  y=0 x>2 that's what maple and mathmatica proved to me.
<<

I am afraid I do not see your point and would like to ask you for the following additional information:

- The output of typing, "ver" at the MATLAB command line.
- Your operating system and platform.
- A small example code segment.
- A detailed description of the problem along with instructions on how to reproduce it. - Error messages if any.

Sincerely,

Nathir Rawashdeh
Applications Support Engineer
The MathWorks, Inc.