Octave front end

From: Roberto Hernández
Subject: Octave front end
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 23:11:50 -0300

John,

My name is Roberto Hernandez, I'm a fifth-year Telecommunications Engineering at Universidad ORT, Uruguay. I am currently working on a signal processing project involving the Short Time Fourier Transform. I would be interested in implementing it in Octave. Currently I am trying the Windows port and it seems to be working well.

Since the project would be intended for non-expert users I need to implement some sort of GUI. Could you let me know if there is any way to do that in Octave? I'm not an expert programmer, I've only done some basic programming in Matlab, Assembler and C.

If necessary I could try running under Linux, but I would prefer Windows.

Thank you for your time.

Roberto Hernandez
address@hidden