Re: Graphics

From: Etienne Grossmann
Subject: Re: Graphics
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 08:08:16 GMT

  Hello,

From: Sandra de Paula Dias <address@hidden>

#   I would like to have some help concerning comands to make graphics
# including to do ps and eps graphics and to save an intermediate file like

  Do your normal plot, then

  gset term postscript eps ; gset out 'foo.eps'; replot; gset term x11

  This will save your figure as eps. Use 'gset term postscript' for .ps
output.

# .plt in gnuplot. I did not find any place where I can get this information.

  Sorry, I don't know about .plt.

  Cheers,

  Etienne