RE: parallel computing

From: averstak
Subject: RE: parallel computing
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 12:24:31 -0400

I have MPI bindings for Octave, but only for the functions
I use (MPI_Send, MPI_Bcast, etc.).  Shoot me an email if you
want them.  The interface is by no means complete, but stable.
I've used it for half a year or so with MPICH and LAM.

There also was a thread a while ago about a higher-level MPI
interface.  Look through the archives.

=alex