Re: building documention

From: Gerrit
Subject: Re: building documention
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 16:15:48 +0200

Yes Ralf,

I've extracting the all info lines together with Copyright statement of all
m-files in one text file. I basicly added a ruler between the different
files, included filename and got rid of the GNU statements. This file is now
half a Meg big, so it cannot be posted in this mailing list. I could send
anyone interested a copy (or a internetlink). zipped 90 Mb.

This file includes only the 550 m-files that that are distributed in the
Win32 compilation available at http://matlinks.sourceforge.net

Formatting this into a manual is another question that I gladly leave open
;-)

Gerrit Kiers