About dynamic linking...

From: Bouisson Emmanuel
Subject: About dynamic linking...
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 16:03:58 +0200

Good afternoon,

I am trying to use Octave with C functions. According to the documentation
(Dynamically Linked Functions Chapter) we can know if the Octave version uses
can support dynamic linking with the command octave_config_info("dld") at the
Octave prompt. If the answer is 1, then we can use dynamic linking. I tried
this on my Octave version for Windows (2.1.33) and the answer was 1, so i do
not understand why i can not compile the oregonator.cc example with the command
mkoctfile oregonator.cc ? Furthermore i do not find the header file oct.h ?

Could you help me.

Regards.

Emmanuel Bouisson
CNES - Toulouse Space Centre
Signal Processing Department
DTS/AE/TTL/TS
Phone : 05-61-28-25-02 ++ Fax : 05-61-28-26-13
18, Avenue Edouard Belin
31401 Toulouse Cedex 4
FRANCE