Developing c/gtk software using octave

From: Ottavio Campana
Subject: Developing c/gtk software using octave
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 11:50:38 +0200

Hi!

I need to develop an application for an exam which simulates a
trasmission channel of optic fibre.

I need to use some funtions of octave in order to filter the
signals. I've tried to install the debian 2.2r2 package of the
headers and the static libraries but I cannot find the funcitons
I need like fft, fftconv, filter and so on.

Are these functions aviable? And in which header file?

Thank you

PS: for I don't have the possibility of joining the mailing
list can you please send the answers to my mailbox?
Thank you

--
Non c'e' piu' forza nella normalita', c'e' solo monotonia.