Re: Three dimensional arrays

From: Andrew Bainbridge-Smith
Subject: Re: Three dimensional arrays
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:11:34 +1000

Greetings All,

I use "3D arrays" as a part of my time image sequence analysis.  3D arrays can
be achieved by the use of 2D matrices and the list structure.  During the past
southern hemisphere summer I employed a university student to write a set of
octave functions to help construct and manipulate (only in a very primitive
sense) such "3D arrays".  I am happy to share these files but would prefer to
give these files to someone who is prepared to serve them via ftp or the web
--- perhaps Paul Kienzle could include them with his signal processing
toolkit, are you listening Paul?, any opinions?

I will wait until Friday afternoon (my time, 27th April) if I receive no
offers to server the files then I will simply post them to this group

        Andrew
--
Dr Andrew Bainbridge-Smith
Senior Research Engineer