Re: sparse

From: adler
Subject: Re: sparse
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 20:41:37 -0400 (EDT)

http://users.powernet.co.uk/kienzle/octave/index.html
is a good place to get the my sparse package.

However, I would recommend that you get a newer version from
octave.sourceforge.net. Type:

cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/octave login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/octave
     co octave/dld/sparse

When prompted for a password for anonymous, simply press the Enter key.

It has many bugfixes, increased functionality, and
complex sparse support. It's "almost" released now, so
I'd like people to test it.

If you have trouble getting it from cvs - email me.

Andy Adler,                address@hidden