Re: memory leak with randn()? (not octave's problem but RH7.0's)

From: Shengchao Li
Subject: Re: memory leak with randn()? (not octave's problem but RH7.0's)
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 23:16:06 -0500 (EST)

Well, I ran the same test in my home computer (with original RH7.0
too and with the octave 2.0.16 came with it) and there was the memory
problem too. Then I updated my RH7.0 with the command 'up2date' and
updated everything available. (Well I don't think they updated octave.)
Then the problem is gone. So it is a RH7.0 problem rather than octave
problem.

shengchao