Linewidth and line parameters

From: José Luis Gómez Dans
Subject: Linewidth and line parameters
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 18:43:37 +0000

Hi,
        I have had a look through the archives, and saw some questions
similar to mine, but not a clear answer. At any rate, my questions is
how can I get octave (gnuplot) to plot several curves on the same graph
with the same linestyle (i.e., continuous line), different colour and
with a linewidth equal in all curves but slightly > 1

        The obvious hack ("use octave as if it ware gnuplot") doesn't
seem to work (and this is acknowledged in the messages I've seen). i was
wondering whether someone has a simple answer.

        Versions:
octave:50> version
ans = 2.0.16.92
octave:51> gshow version
octave:52>
        G N U P L O T
        Linux version 3.7
        patchlevel 1
        last modified Fri Oct 22 18:00:00 BST 1999
        [... from Debian Package].

                Thanks for your time, and if there is a solution to
this, I guess it could be a good candidate to go on the FAQ?

        José
--
José L Gómez Dans                       PhD student
Tel: +44 114 222 5582                   Radar & Communications Group