linear interpolation and legend text

From: Eric J. Roulo
Subject: linear interpolation and legend text
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 10:16:10 -0500

I'm trying to use octave as a substitute for Matlab and am finding that
there are a lot of missing functions that seem rather fundamental. I'm
wondering if I am simply missing something or if these functions need to
be loaded separately. Specifically, I'm interested in linear
interpolation. I know that I can program anything I need, but the whole
point is to not need to! (at least for the simple stuff) Does anyone
know of a seperate function library I can load/use?

I'm also trying to change the legend text of a plot to have something
other than line 1, line 2, etc.

Can anyone help me with the commands to do this?

Thank you.

-ejr

--
Eric J. Roulo