Re: #1 Help, please! (MatLab -> Octave)

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: #1 Help, please! (MatLab -> Octave)
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 07:31:06 +0000

It sounds like you forgot the quotes around the filename, so it is trying
to dereference a field of a non-existant variable.  Either use

> source('debut.m')

or just

> debut

The latter will work if debut.m is on your octave LOADPATH.  See

> help path

for details.

You may also want some of the functions in my matlab compatibility package
at  http://users.powernet.co.uk/kienzle/octave/matcompat

Paul Kienzle
address@hidden