Re: looking for comments on porting code

From: flatmax
Subject: Re: looking for comments on porting code
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 12:57:46 +1100 (EST)

As octave is not MAtlab, some of the functions will not exist.
NONE THE LESS .... I have ported alot of my code between and find it quite
an easy task ...
Hopefully SPM has no matlab gui ?

The pros of porting to octave are huge ... for myself, I like the fact
that certain pieces of code are easily compiled and streamlined, as ALL
of the octave implementation code exists and is easily compiled ... this
is especially important for your innermost looping loop !

Matt