remez.m for Octave?

From: Ed Suominen
Subject: remez.m for Octave?
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 22:37:42 -0700

I have searched around for a GPL alternative to Matlab's "remez.m," for design of multi-band FIR filters by Remez exchange. The Matcompat toolbox has a remez.cc, but I don't believe I can compile with the Win32 version Octave. (Am I wrong about that? I hope so! I use Windows 2000.)

I noticed there was an inquiry a year or so for an Octave version of remez.m. Does anyone have one or know where I might stand a good chance of finding one?

Thanks, Ed

Ed Suominen
Registered Patent Agent
Web Site: http://eepatents.com