missing licenses

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: missing licenses
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 16:28:04 +0000

Hi, all!

octave-matcompat is being rejected from Debian because of missing licenses
on a few functions.  I would like to contact the following people and ask
them if they would please send me permission to modify and redistribute
their code under the GPL.  Public domain is also acceptable, or even
a BSD-style license if they never want their code distributed with
octave itself.

Thanks!

Paul Kienzle
address@hidden

Johan Kullstam     gsvd
Leonhardt de Wall  dct, idct, dct2, idct2, filter2
Zdenek Remes       spline
Bryce Gardner      integration toolbox
R. Johnson         xcorr2f
Richard Shrager, A. Jutan, Ray Muzic, Sean Brennan, Francesco Potorti   leasqr
Daniel Calvelo     blkdiag, sortrows, dec2base, base2dec, hex2dec, dec2hex