Re: Configuration script error

From: Philip Nienhuis
Subject: Re: Configuration script error
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 22:02:07 +0100

Hi,

After stumbling over config.log (which I had overlooked) in my Octave
building directory and some file tree comparisons with my desktop, I
found that my laptop had no kernel-headers*.rpm installed. Octave
./configure apparently wants to read some files from .../asm. Took me an
afternoon & evening of searching for the answer. Anyway, after
installation of the kernel-headers Octave is being compiled now. (Sigh)

Thanks,

PRN