gnuplot win32

From: non non
Subject: gnuplot win32
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 14:04:11 +0100 (MET)

When trying to plot something, I still get the error mentionned by
preceding messages, i.e:
error : stdin is not a tty
warning : broken pipe.

It seems from preceding answers that something like
putenv('TMPDIR','c:/tmp')
should solve the problem, but :
is the path (said to be 'c:/tmp') relative to the Octave directory, or
to the gnuplot directory ?
What should I assign to TMPDIR if my octave executable is
d:/usr/local/bin/octave.exe
and my gnuplot execuatble is
d:/usr/local/gnuplot/wgnuplot.exe   ?

I have at this time these two lines in my octaverc file (which is
correctlty read) :
gnuplot_binary = "pipe-gnuplot d:/usr/local/gnuplot/wgnuplot"
putenv('TMPDIR','d:/usr/local/tmp')

Can anyone tell me what's wrong ?
Or is there something else to do ?