RE: linewidth when plotting -Solution

From: Doug Sturim
Subject: RE: linewidth when plotting -Solution
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 12:16:49 -0400

I installed Tom's excellent double click win32 octave install
(http://tech-research.buffalostate.edu/Šþtom/index.html) and discovered the
gnuplot window has an options interface where things like font size and LINE
width can be reset. THIS IS nice.  My solution is to use Linux for
everything but when I need to modify the plot I'll run to windows to
generate plots. It still beats $3500 for Matlab. Actually it would be far
more since I run across 20-30 machines I would need 20-30 Matlab licenses.

Doug

>I would simply like to increase my line width when plotting.  I have
>been trying to pass commands to gnuplot, but without success. Does
>anyone know how to do this?
>
>Thanks,

Douglas Sturim          Information Systems Technology Group
address@hidden       MIT Lincoln Laboratory
(781) 981-4462          Lexington, MA 02420-9185