Errorbars

From: Teemu Ikonen
Subject: Errorbars
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 17:03:24 +0300 (EET DST)

The errorbar plot style ("~") is apparently broken, atleast the command

plot(x,y,e, "~")

produces this error:

error: invalid number of data columns = 2 specified for plot style
`errorbars'

A quick look at the plotting code (__plt__.m) shows that errorbars cannot
work even in principle, plots with more than two vector arguments are not
supported at all.

Does anyone have working code for errorbars, or should I try to code
together something myself? Of course I could use gplot, but that's yet
another syntax to remember.

Teemu