Re: GUI & octave

From: Matteo Bettella
Subject: Re: GUI & octave
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 14:36:36 +0100 (BST)

This is my way of using gui with octave and tcl/tk.
You can find attached an example.
The octave file runs a tcl script with popen2.
The tcl file sends command strings to octave that
performs the required task.
I've only tried this on my computer, so it is
completely untested...
bye,
Matteo

        Matteo Bettella