win2k permission denies when run octave

From: Eiji Miyazaki
Subject: win2k permission denies when run octave
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 15:39:12 +0900

Hi all.
 I've a ploblem with installing octave on win2k.
I've installed cygwin-usertools first, and then cygwin-cdk next.
Then I run "octave-install" and set adequat path for octave.
The installation seemed okay.
But, when I try to run octave from cygwin(started from windows
startmenu).
It reports
exec: /bin/octave/bin/octave.bin : permission denied

All NTFS permissions and Cygwin's permissions seems okay.

Have you any suggession about this problem?

Thaks for support.
Eiji