Re: left margin of subplots

From: Thomas Walter
Subject: Re: left margin of subplots
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 14:56:09 +0200

    Matz> thanks! I am still using octave2.0.14. and had a look at the octave
info and
    Matz> gnuplot internet reference. But I could not find this set command.
Are there
    Matz> more complete references somewhere to have a look at ?

As far as I know the internet docs of gnuplot are very old.  Download
at least 'gnuplot-3.7.1.tar.gz' or and equvalent binary archive and
read better print out and read the manual of gnuplot.
I strongly suggest to download the tar-ball because then you have the
large set of gnuplot demos too.

Bye
Thomas

--
Warum hat eine Leiterbahn keine 90 Grad Winkel sondern 2 mal 45 Grad?
Weil die Elektronen sonst immer gegen die Wand laufen 8-)))

Dipl. Phys. Thomas Walter
Inst. f. Physiklische Chemie II
Egerlandstr. 3                          Tel.: ++9131-85 27326 / 27330
91058 Erlangen, Germany                 email: address@hidden