sourceforge (was: Re: binaries and contributed source archive)

From: Matthew W. Roberts
Subject: sourceforge (was: Re: binaries and contributed source archive)
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 14:28:28 -0600

I'm the someone in question.  Sorry I didn't respond sooner -- midterms
have kept me from following the list more closely.

Anyway, I set up the sourceforge account with the goal of providing a
one-stop website for scripts, functions, etc. for use with Octave.
I'm planning to have a bare-bones web page up by the end of the week
with links to the Octave home page and sites with octave scripts.

I will definitely be needing help and would be willing to add anyone to
the project who can lend a hand.  Anyone interested will need to get a
personal account at sourceforge.

My most pressing need right now is someone who can help me get CVS
set up.  My plan is to let developers post scripts to the CVS tree.
The CVS can be browsed from the site allowing users to download
scripts.

Matt