Ploting a Temperature field

From: Rober Frobeen
Subject: Ploting a Temperature field
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 14:18:35 +0100

Hi,

As the result of my calculations I got a matrix with the Temperature
values of a x-y mesh in it.

For a first overview I would like to plot them as an Temperature field
in a x-y plane where each temperature got a x and a y value and the
temperature value is displayed as a colour.

To plot this, there is the command "pcolor" in matlab. Is there a
similar command in octave? If so, which one is it and how is it applied?

Thanks

        Robert