Problem during the creation of DLL for Octave.

From: William Acker
Subject: Problem during the creation of DLL for Octave.
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 12:44:57 +0000

Hello !!!

I work with octave-2.0.15 on Solaris 2.6 and I'm trying to make the DLL
'oregonator.oct' in example in user manual  page 95.
To build it, I use 'mkoctfile' which is installed with octave.
And the following message appears :

     <unknown>                           0xd4
/usr/local/lib/libstdc++.a(outfloat.o)
     <unknown>                           0xd8
/usr/local/lib/libstdc++.a(outfloat.o)
     <unknown>                           0xd68
/usr/local/lib/libstdc++.a(floatconv.o)
     <unknown>                           0xd6c
/usr/local/lib/libstdc++.a(floatconv.o)
     ld: fatal: relocations remain against allocatable but non-writable sections

Just the fil oregonator.o is created.

I've done the same thing on Linux and the result was succesfully.

If anybody can help me ...
Thanks  a lot

WA.