OCTAVE Paths (UGH!)

From: tgruhn
Subject: OCTAVE Paths (UGH!)
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 12:42:46 -0600 (CST)

OK. I learned something here: If I set LOADPATH "/usr/guest/todd/octave"
in my .octaverc then octave doesn't load the octave fn libs/dirs!
Now here is my pointed question: In ~/.octaverc, how do I tell
octave to load all the fn libs/dirs AND load /usr/guest/todd/octave?
Could you please rewrite/edit the octave documentation so the
./startup/octaverc, ~/.octaverc, LOADPATH, OCTAVE_PATH, etc are on
the same page (2 pages)?

                                                Todd Gruhn