compiling octave-2.0.14 on Linux

From: Roman Porizka
Subject: compiling octave-2.0.14 on Linux
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 11:11:20 +0100 (CET)

Hi,
I'm trying to compile octave 2.0.14 on Linux. I have egcs-1.1.2, kernel
2.3.33 and glibc 2.1.1... It's slackware 7.0
It crashes by compiling getrusage.cc. It writes something about error on
line 80 and then by line 82. Any suggestions??

                                        Roman Porizka
P.S. Sorry for my bad english and sorry, that i'm not very exact.