Beginer :)

From: Ing. Tibor KURINA
Subject: Beginer :)
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 12:04:08 +0100

Hello !

I have two questions :

1. I would like to start this program "octave", but all time I have got
the following answer with this error :

error : Segmantation fault - stopping myself...
error : attempted clean up apparently failed -- aborting...
Aborted (core dumped)

Does anybody know why ?

I've : Pentium 233 MHz, Red Hat 6.1, Kernel 2.2.12

2. I would like to calculate the differential equations of the first
step.

What I need to do ?

                                                    Tibor Kurina