Octave for Win95/NT

From: Fulford, Glenn
Subject: Octave for Win95/NT
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 10:39:50 +1300

Hi

I'm new to Octave and thought I'd give it a try. I was going to install the
binary from the Octiave web site (onto Win95)
but I noticed it was based on an old version of Cygnus (b.19).

Has anyone managed to produce a working version using Cygnus b20.1? If so,
is it possible to have it put up on the web site?

I'll have a go at building it myself, but as I am not an experienced
programmer I may have difficulties, so any tips or problems from anyone who
has tried this would be appeciated.

Thanks,  Glenn.
Glenn Fulford                                           Ph:  +64 4 528 6089
ext 4013
AgResearch                                            Fax: +64 4 528 1380
Wallaceville Animal Research Centre,    email: address@hidden
PO Box 40063, Upper Hutt, NZ             Web:  http://www.agresearch.cri.nz

http://www.ma.adfa.edu.au