Re: Array of structs

From: David Doolin
Subject: Re: Array of structs
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 13:45:55 -0500

In message <address@hidden>, Ben Sapp writes:
>Is it possible to create an array of structures?  I want to do the

I need an array of structures really badly myself...

[snip snap]

>I am reading the header and data in from a file and I do not know the
>length of the array ahead of time.

Me too.

I realize that this may be not at all trivial to implement, and that
dealing with such arrays practically screams "pass-by-reference"
(hint hint hint), but it would be extraordinarily useful.

On a completely different note, I tried `mkoctfile' on the
example in octave-2.19/example, but got a command not found
error message.  I did compile with -DWITH-MAKE-OCTFILE=1
(or whatever).  I will probably have some questions with respect
to this minor mystery later, after I do a bit more snooping
around.

Dave D