Re: convert a .m file into a .oct file

From: A. Scottedward Hodel
Subject: Re: convert a .m file into a .oct file
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 07:57:59 -0500

There is no m-file to octave .oct file converter available.  Your best bet
would be to look at some m-file/.oct file examples (all hand-translated).  I
have some in the octave control systems toolbox
(ftp://ftp.eng.auburn.edu/pub/hodel), but they're out of date.
Alternatively, look in the src/DLD-FUNCTIONS directory in the octave
distribution.  There's very little difference between an .oct file and the
functions in that directory.

--
A S Hodel Assoc. Prof. Dept Elect Eng, Auburn Univ,AL  36849-5201
On leave at NASA Marshall Space Flight Center (256) 544-1426