finding a package

From: royle
Subject: finding a package
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 13:30:24 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,

I installed the sparse matrix package created by Andy Adler and am
wondering how I use these functions from an arbitrary octave work
directory. i.e. spfun is installed in /whatever/spfun and I fire up octave
from /home/royle/projects/birdmap.  How do I point octave to
/whatever/spfun ?

I realize this is probably a pitiful question, but I did read
the manual and could not figure this out.

thanks
andy

J. Andy Royle, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service - Office of Migratory
Bird Management; 11510 American Holly Drive , Laurel, MD 20708-4017;
phone - 301-497-5673 fax - 301-497-5706 email - address@hidden