Some matlab stuff

From: Beverley Eyre
Subject: Some matlab stuff
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 11:01:07 -0700

Hey. I'm new to Octave and old to Matlab. I notice that Octave uses gnuplot
(which I've also used but little) to plot. Can Octave use all of gnuplot (i.e.
is gnuplot a subset of Octave?) If not, is there anything that gnuplot does
better than Octave? I'm still going through the FAQ's and the online help stuff,
so much of the questions that I have may be answered there. (still trying to
clear a plot.
clf doesn't work)

Bev

Beverley Eyre