2.1.14 : works ok

From: etienne grossmann
Subject: 2.1.14 : works ok
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 18:43:44 +0100 (WEST)

  Hello,

  until today, I was wondering how well 2.1.14 would work, considering
it comes with a library called 'libcruft'.

  If anyone is hesitating before compiling 2.1.14, I have not had a
single crash in 448 commands.

  Thank you very much to all Octave developers. Is this just you, John
W. Eaton or are there other people behind this nice program?

  Three questions :

- How hard would it be to show the stack from a 'keyboard' prompt?

- I haven't had a close look at liboctave/Array3.h is it to say that
  3-indexed arrays are on their way?

- Any chance of having "x( x<3 ) = ... " for "x" being a matrix? My
  matlab code is stuffed of these.

  Cheers,

  Etienne

address@hidden: uname -a
Linux anonimo 2.0.36 #12 Thu Mar 4 09:08:33 WET 1999 i686 unknown
address@hidden: gcc -v
Reading specs from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-linux/2.95/specs
gcc version 2.95 19990728 (release)
address@hidden: make -v
GNU Make version 3.76.1, by Richard Stallman and Roland McGrath.