make_int.oct example

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: make_int.oct example
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 16:22:23 -0500 (CDT)

On  2-Sep-1999, Henry A. Leinhos <address@hidden> wrote:

| octave:1> make_int(1)
| installing integer type at type-id = 11
| ans = error: octave_base_value::print(): wrong type argument `integer'
| error: evaluating index expression near line 1, column 1
| octave:1>
|
| Before I go any further, has anyone had any luck with make_int.cc as an
| .oct file?

Sorry, make_int.cc has not been updated as some of the Octave
internals have changed.  I'll send you an updated copy in a separate
message.  If anyone else is interested, the updated file will be in
2.0.15 (don't ask when, I don't know yet) or if you are really
interested, send me mail.

BTW, if you are going to do much work on this, it might be a good idea
to use the 2.1.x sources instead.

Thanks,

jwe