About Octave Libraries

From: Luis Jose Jare?o Diz-Lois
Subject: About Octave Libraries
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 11:47:51 +0200 (MET DST)

        Hello.

        I'm doing a library for Octave. But I have a problem:
I need information about functions, classes, variables, etc, from Octave
libraries. I would like you to send me the more information as possible
about how to create libraries in Octave. I wonder if there is any
documentation about this, if it's so I would like to know where I can get
it.

Thanks.

        Harry

email: