Re: Image format

From: Klaus Gebhardt
Subject: Re: Image format
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 14:23:29 -0400

 > IIRC, Octave for OS/2 contains some "CODECS" for several image formats. I

am not sure,

 > if they are available/ portable for other systems. Here on my HP-UX box I

did not find

 > them, although there is a directory "imagelib".

I wrote those for testing the dynamic loading and because i sometimes use
Octave for manipulating images. The sources are part of the OS/2 sources
and  there should be no problem porting them.

Klaus Gebhardt [TEAM OS/2]

Requires PGP version 2.6 or later.

iQEVAwUBN3yTCQSFvUzSNwOBAQHQYgf/QorZs6NhhMHCPxJsN0JwgHtXv4Ep+RBi
G8L4/5I0mhUPaOVgec7b7nV6ZJR5PAeDT6qKODCqhXH7kge5d64qROTE/WYzmkVh
O6IXjmf9cU9oVD7MbP9tvh3lUBHM9fBhrHMkvmdp0i/szfCPn06/YtGCsSmYdh7Z
rBLmqU1lNTgv8x/z1+7IXU7VydbtDNsDze3Tsr3W+CIBUI3DkSTCaV40Xerd00He
2PDlAMxwnsNZlaxpd8q9fSdPpUDtzBkmwmc7CIIBa9n51k5gnfBOefGFbJDDgsI6
NJn8hwftKCvC4j1cDqpWDhl8nu0mJUfd2jxE9KPeyNXOKO/+sNsoIw== =/74w -----END PGP
SIGNATURE-----