Re: Matlab File Format

From: Daniel Heiserer
Subject: Re: Matlab File Format
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 07:04:07 +0200

address@hidden wrote:

> > For decoding the data structure I use m-files inside matlab. ;-)
> >
> > If somebody is interested in helping (extremely alpha) let me know.
> >

> Is that legal !?

I don't know. Why not?

If I buy some coke I think it is not forbidden to find out what is
inside.
Doing some chemcial analysis (which definetely cannot forbidden) would
tell me how many percent of
H,O,C,Cl,F,Ra,... is inside.

To create something that tastes like it would not mean putting
all that togehter and hope that it works.

Other meanings, or REALLY expert answers like judgement/verdict of a
respectet court?

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen
                                 Daniel Heiserer