Re: Octave on Alpha Linux

From: Jim Van Zandt
Subject: Re: Octave on Alpha Linux
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 10:29:27 -0400

Habibie <address@hidden> writes:

   Can anyone please tell me if the current release octave has been
   ported to an Alpha Linux platform?  If so, is it a 64-bit octave
   binary and where can I download the 64-bit octave binary for the
   Alpha Linux platform?

Here are the "stable" and "unstable" Debian packages:

debian/dists/stable/main/binary-alpha/math/octave_2.0.13.95-1.deb
debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-alpha/math/octave_2.0.14-1.deb

These can be found at ftp.debian.org, or any mirror thereof.

If you don't have a Debian system, you can unpack a .deb with ar.
Or, of course, upgrade to Debian :-)

                - Jim Van Zandt