dassl

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: dassl
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 13:44:25 -0500 (CDT)

On 29-Apr-1999, address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:

| is it possible to choose vectors for the absolute and relative tolerance
| in dassl_options and how ?

It is not currently possible to do this from the interpreted
language.  To fix it requires modifying the C++ class that provides
and interface to dassl so that it can handle tolerances as vectors and
also to fix the dassl_options and dassl functions in the Octave
interpreter to use the new feature.

| If it's not possible yet, I would like to remark that it should be
| possible because the dassl.f included in octave offers this
| opportunity

Sure, but someone has to do the work.

jwe