can't plot more than 1 solid line in Postscript color

From: David Larom
Subject: can't plot more than 1 solid line in Postscript color
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 19:19:41 -0800

Hello,
I'm using the octave 'plot' command to plot several variables in color postscript. The following lines duplicate the problem I'm having:

gset terminal x11
hold on;
a=1:5;
plot(a,'r')
plot(a-1,'g')
plot(a-2,'b')
#all the above are plotted as SOLID LINES
pause();
gset terminal postscript color
gset output 'funkylines.ps'
replot
closeplot

(exit octave)

ghostview funkylines.ps

The postscript lines are red, green and blue just like I wanted and just like in x11, but the latter two are DASHED, NOT SOLID. How do I get postscript to plot SOLID colored lines?

Thanks,
Dave Larom