Dynamic functions, pgplot and matwrap

From: Krzysztof Gozdziewski
Subject: Dynamic functions, pgplot and matwrap
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 18:13:37 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I have a comment and a question.

The question(s) first: is there a way to use external constans or variables
in functions loaded dynamically? Specifically I need such objects in rhs
functions passed to lsode. Do you now other integrator of ordinary
differential equations in the form suitable for using in octave (i.e. DLD
function)?

And the comment on matwrap. I am using octave 2.0.13 (Linux RedHat 5.1 with
pgcc/g77 1.1). I tried to install pgplot functions wrapper provided by
matwrap package v 0.53 by Garry Holt. I have found that for compiling the
pgplot wrapper the script mkoctfile should be modified, i.e. as the linker
one should use g77 (fortran). By the way pgplot for 2dim graphics with the
wrapper is really amazing thing.

With regards
Krzysztof Goździewski

---
Krzysztof Goździewski
Toruńskie Centrum Astronomiczne (Toruń Centre for Astronomy)
http://www.astri.uni.torun.pl/~chris