Re: neural networks

From: Joao Cardoso
Subject: Re: neural networks
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 19:19:27 +0100

Daniel Heiserer wrote:

> Hi,
> is there something like a "neural network toolbox" available under
> octave?

I am currently doing such a package and I will made it available to the
list.
I have already implemented some algorithms at the script level, but they

are very slow. I am now re-doing them as dll functions. Wait a few more
weeks.
Or you can try with the script version, which is very slow and
rudimentary.
I enclose it.

Joao

--
Joao Cardoso                |   e-mail: address@hidden
INESC, R. Jose Falcao 110   |   tel:    + 351 2 2094322