Re: Octave version of Matlab RREF???

From: Fred Kuipers
Subject: Re: Octave version of Matlab RREF???
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 21:52:24 +0000 (GMT)

Yah vell,

Dis may be der problem:

%   Copyright (c) 1984-98 by The MathWorks, Inc.

Jack

To:   "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
cc:    (bcc: Jack A Walker/BII)
Re: Subject:  Re: Octave version of Matlab
RREF???

> |       What is the Octave version of the MATLAB rref() function for
> | matrices???  I use it often, and can't find any information in Octave
help
> | regarding this.

As far as I know rref is a m-file no build-in-function. So what's the
problem?

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen
                                 Daniel Heiserer

Ok, Daniel, if it is in an m-file, which one... I looked through them and
I couldn't find anything that may resemble an rref function.  Do you know
what m-file it is in??  And, then what is the Octave command to access
this function???

        BTW, I have version 2.0.13.

Fred Kuipers, address@hidden