Classes for Matlab 5 files

From: Erich Schneider
Subject: Classes for Matlab 5 files
Date: Fri, 22 May 98 13:03:06

Someone in our institute has decoded parts of the new Matlab 5 file
format and written two classes for reading and writing these files. I
send these classes to the list in the hope that the ability for reading
and writing Matlab 5 files will be included in a future release of
Octave. Since I haven't tried the classes yet I cannot provide a
guarantee that they will work correctly.

Best regards,
Erich Schneider
Erich Schneider, Dipl.-Phys.     | address@hidden
Neurologische Forschung          | address@hidden
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universit"at  |
Klinikum Grosshadern, M"unchen   | Fax: +49,89,70906,101