Re: can't built under bsd/os

From: Chuck Robey
Subject: Re: can't built under bsd/os
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 12:22:16 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 17 May 1998, Ido Roseman wrote:

> hi
>
> we try to build octave on a pc machine running bsd/os unix.
> as you might guess, with poor results ....
> has anyone have any experience on such machines ?

I have it building well enough on FreeBSD, but it core dumps on startup.
Still working on it, actively, wait a little bit.  There's a bus error
on startup I have to get around.

> Thanks for any help
> ido                        (address@hidden)

address@hidden         | communications topic, C programming, and Unix.
213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |
Greenbelt, MD 20770         | I run Journey2 and picnic (FreeBSD-current)
(301) 220-2114              | and jaunt (NetBSD).