Control Theory Toolbox

From: John Rieffel
Subject: Control Theory Toolbox
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 12:30:36 -0400 (EDT)

hiya brave folks,

spurred by the relative sparsity of the Control Theory toolbox I am trying
to install hodel's more complete control toolbox found at:

ftp://ftp.eng.auburn.edu/pub/hodel/

the README-OCTAVE file says to decompress the files in my
"octave-2.0.5/scripts" directory and then "reinstall octave".
Unfortunately I installed from an RPM (so "reinnstalling" doesn't quite
work the same way) - and moreover there isn't a "scripts"  directory in
octave-2.0.11.

Could someone possibly clarify the process involved to add these
supplemental files to my octave installation?

thanks for the help...

John Rieffel
Swarthmore College

       John Rieffel - Swarthmore College