arguments to scripts...

From: Stefano Ghirlanda
Subject: arguments to scripts...
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 16:31:16 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,
pardon me for the possibly trivial question:
how do you pass arguments to a script file?
Is there something like the $1, $2 etc. shell parameters?

thanks for octave, which I found every day more useful.

Stefano Ghirlanda, Zoologiska Institutionen, Stockholms Universitet
Office: Frescati Campus, Hus D, Rum 554. Office Phone: +46-8-164055
Mail: Svante Arrheniusv. 14, S-106 91, Stockholm, Sweden
E-mail: address@hidden, Web: http://rerumnatura.zool.su.se